April 7, 2005 Prime Minister Adnan Badran announced the formation
of a 25-member Cabinet, including 12 ministers who served
in the former Cabinet as well as prominent personalities from
the private sector and civil service.
Government of H.E. Adnan Badran Cabinet List
of 7 April 2005:
1. Dr. Adnan Badran: Prime Minister and Minister
2. Hisham Tal: Deputy Prime Minister for Parliamentary
Affairs and Minister of Political Development.
3. Dr. Bassem Awadallah: Minister of Finance.
4. Dr. Abdullah Oweidat: Minister of Social Development.
5. Dr. Abdul Salam Abbadi: Minister of Awqaf
and Islamic Affairs.
6. Tawfiq Kreishan: Minister of Municipal Affairs.
7. Dr. Khalid Touqan: Minister of Education and
Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
8. Dr. Abed Shakhanbeh: Minister of State for
9. Dr. Salah Bashir: Minister of Government Performance.
10. Dr. Alia Hattough-Bouran: Minister of Tourism
11. Azmi Khreisat: Minister of Energy and Mineral
12. Raed Abu Saud: Minister of Water and Irrigation.
13. Asma Khader: Minister of Culture.
14. Saeed Darwazeh: Minister of Health.
15. Dr. Yousef Shreiqi: Minister of Agriculture.
16. Nadia Saeed: Minister of Information and
17. Saud Nseirat: Minister of Transport.
18. Dr. Tayseer Smadi: Minister of State for
Public Sector Reform.
19. Mohammad Alawneh: Minister of Justice.
20. Awni Yarvas: Minister of Interior.
21. Farouq Qasrawi: Minister of Foreign Affairs.
22. Yousef Hiasat: Minister of Public Works and
23. Sharif Zu'bi: Minister of Industry and Trade.
24. Suhair Al-Ali: Minister of Planning and International
25. Khalid Irani: Minister of the Environment.
26. Bassem Salem: Minister of Labor.